The highest quality sodium bisulfite produced during the two-stage process of alkaline SO gas absorption2 sulfuric acid produced during the production.
Sodium hydrosulfite is used to obtain pure cellulose, as well as for bleaching wool, linen, jute and straw fabrics.
- NaH concentrationSO3 36% – 40%
- density at 20 ° C: 1.30 - 1.40 g / dm3
- transparent liquid, colorless to yellowish
- pH of a 10% aqueous solution: 2.5 - 5.5
- vapor pressure: 40 hPa (25 ° C)
- iron max 50mg / kg NaHSO3 in conversion to SO2
- selenium - max 10mg / kg NaHSO3 in conversion to SO2
- arsenic-max 3mg / kg
- lead-max 5mg / kg
- mercury - max. 1 mg / kg
Quality standard - compliant with the GZNF Factory Standard.